Planning a Visit
When is Worship/Worship Time?
- Worship is each Sunday at 11:00am and lasts approximately one hour.
We offer what we call a “blended” style of worship, which includes some traditional styles of worship along with a blend of contemporary worship.
- Communion is celebrated every Sunday and is open to ALL regardless of your membership, church affiliation or background. Gluten-free wafers are available upon request.
- We have Fellowship after worship which includes treats and conversation. The First Sunday of each month we celebrate those in our congregation who have birthdays and anniversaries. The Third Sunday of each month we share time together at our Brunch with the Pastor at one of the local area eateries.
What Kind of Worship Experience Should I Expect?
- Expect a memorable sermon. Our pastor preaches topically with exciting sermon series that relate to the social relevance or experiences in our daily lives. Expect a blend of traditional and contemporary music.
- Expect an inter-generational, gender fluid congregation.
- Expect a “Come as You Are” culture. This is not your Grandparent’s or Parent’s Church. Formal Sunday Dress is not required, as we encourage you to come dressed comfortably, yet properly.
- Expect people to be diverse and different.
- Expect a pastor who challenges you to be like Jesus.
- Large Print Bulletins are available on request from an usher.
Where do I find Parking?
- Street Parking is available on Mineral Street around the Church.
- Parking is also available across the street in the Kagel Elementary School Parking Lot. The lot is accessible on Sundays, evenings, or when school activity is not in session.
How do I become more INVOLVED with Milwaukee MCC?
- We encourage you to check out our Programs and Ministries Tab to check out and view the various programs and ministries offered at Milwaukee MCC. You may also inquire by calling the church (414-383-1100) or sending an inquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get information about getting married at Milwaukee MCC?
- We invite you to go to our Getting Married at Milwaukee MCC Tab to learn more about getting married at our church. You may also inquire by calling the church (414-383-1100) or sending an inquiry email to email@example.com